Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sweet #1

Being really busy lately.. Let's see what are my checklist.

1. Write Meeting Minutes for month of November 2009
2. Stamp bank in slip
3.Ask for quotations on photocopy machine
4.Filing
5.Scan all the documents to be computerized.
6.Update payments and collections.
7.Prepare payments and write cheques.
8.Issue receipts
9.Send out letters & receipts
.....
......
.......
..........
............ And the list goes on and on.

However, it's a sunday now. So, basically my mind is full of these things but I do find the time to actually watch some movies and rest my mind for a while.

I would actually recommend this series to those who loved and adore Twilight.

The Vampire's Diaries.
It's basically the same type of storyline except it's a series and less romance with more actions. However, there will always be a story of a teenage vampire with a human girl in love. Sweet as usual and not to forget the sacrifies that tags along the line.

Í'm kind of addicted to vampires nowadays. Thanks to Stepenie Meyer.

I'll talked about her in the coming post. I would say I love her.. She's good. 

Sweet Sugarbabe 

No comments:

Post a Comment