Friday, January 1, 2010

Sweet #5

This is a brand new year.. 2010.. 

How would you pronounce this new year..? 

It is 2010(Two-zero-one-zero)? 

or..  20-10(Two-tenth)..?

or.. 2010(Two thousand tenth)..? 

or.... 20-10(Twenty-ten)?

... or 20-10(Tw0-zero-ten)???

It a new year and i'm not in the highest mood for the new year.I've been really busy lately.. 

  • Work from office.. 
  • Painting my own house ( after 21years.. )
  • Clearing my own room.. 
  • Rearrange the furnitures of my room..
  • Purchase new furnitures for my room.. 

Since it's a new year.. I would like to buy more new things to prepare myself for the new me and the Chinese New Year that is coming.. However, I am undecided with what to buy.. I've already brought some stuffs such as:

  • Bedsheet
  • Bolster
  • Table cloth
  • Carpet
  • Curtains

However.. Should I buy a LCD Tv and a air-conditioner?? or I should go for another Fan in the room? 

New year., There's so many things to do.. GOSH! 

Last but not least.. I NEED A HOLIDAY..!!


Sweet Sugarbabe 

No comments:

Post a Comment