Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweet #6

New Year... New Room.. 

This is the new look of my new room for this coming new year. Actually to be more precise it's some changes I made after 20 years of staying in this house. I was trying to look for the old pictures which I took like one year ago of my room. However, I couldn't find it. I bet it must be somewhere in the old disc where I burnt into. However, for those who had been to my room. This is the new look of it. Lol.. I know it's very different. For those who haven't been to my room, I will try to show u the difference once I found my disc. If not, welcome.. this is my room. Lol.. 







However, there are still some changes to be made but the huge picture is already drawn out. Only minor things to be added like air-condition,LCD tv, Carpet,etc.. No major changes on the furnitures already. 

Feel free to come and visit during CNY. Lol..

Sweet Sugarbabe 

No comments:

Post a Comment