Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweet #13

Life..

This word is so heavy to me.

It might meant breathing,eating,poo-ing,etc. to many people. 

It might also meant that you are going through a road filled with thorns of roses. Life may seems beautiful as roses but its thorns may also prick you if you ever try to pick it up. This is exactly what life is. It already seems beautiful and peaceful. However, at any point, when you felt the happiness and the greatness of life, you might also fall into the deepest center of darkness. 

Apparently, you may make hundreds of wrong turns in path of life but only manage to make one right turn at the end of the day. No one will ever understands you except yourself. No one will ever know what you want in life except yourself. You might changes your mind of what you want from time to time. This is because you are human with blood and flesh and feelings. Apparently just when you reallise what you want in life isn't easy to be achieved and there's no one else who is able to support you even the one closes to you which given birth to you. I always know that I can rely and depend on myself. I might be walking the wrong path but I never regret the path I chosen. I will stay strong and walk down the path that I've chosen even the whole world tells me that it is wrong. However, I am always grateful that I still have someone who will always be there when I needed them. Whether they are giving me advice or not, I don't bother. I just needed an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on. 

I have chosen to walk away from my original path of BioMedical Science and walked into the working world. I might complain from time to time about my lousy work but I never regretted at any point that I walked out of that path. I am walking into a BusinessManagement path which I don't know if it's the right path but I know that it will lead me to my dream and make my dream come true one day. I believe that I have inherited my father's gene of business brain. Thus, I will be successful and more successful than her two children. 

Sweet Sugarbabe today it's bitter coffeebabe

No comments:

Post a Comment