Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet #15



It's been two years since I abandon this blog and started writing once again.

This blog was suppose to be sweet sugarbabes - as sweet as taking a piece of chocolate, or a sweet, or even an ice-cream. However, life had been bitter for the past 2 years. The bitterness that I could not even describe with words. The darkness that couldn't go away and the sunlight that could never seem to appear once again. The dark had engulf me in whole.





However, the saying where there's rainbow after the rain - is TRUE. The bitter moment had passed. I had once again found the sweetness that I had lost a very long time ago. The sun once again shined my paths. I can feel the warm that surrounds me once again - the warmth that embraces me.

The tear that used to run down my face are no longer there. It is now replaced with a SMILE!


He can always make me SMILE deep down from my heart. *love*

Sweet Sugarbabes

No comments:

Post a Comment