Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sweet #19

The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars

It's only Thursday but this song had already indicated my mood, my emotions, my feeling of being.... 

LAZY!!!!!!!

How lazy can you be? Me...?? 
I can barely keep my eyes open. I can barely open my books to study. I can barely looked into the computer. I can barely work. I can barely blogged. I can barely open my facebook to check on my news feed or my notifications. I can barely do ... basically ANYTHING. 

Now you tell me, AM I LAZY enough? When will only my engine start...? It's been off so quite sometime now. I just feel like cuddling on my bed. Hugging my love to sleep or just plainly hugging my doggie and stay there. I need the drive to start working, to start studying, to start exercising, to start doing something useful... 

Sweet Sugarbabes

1 comment:

  1. lazy.... when sunday going to turns to monday.oh monday blues mood....

    ReplyDelete