Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweet #16


What will melt your heart? I guess to most people its the moment where you least expected or when another person gives you thing you desire the most? Another question comes in - what is the thing that you desire the most or least expected?

A present?
A dream house?
A dream car?
A touching proposal?
A suprise?
A graduation?
A new born?

It can be anything. To me, I had the heart melting moment this morning. It just melted my heart instantly when the words were utter out from his mouth.

A minor accident happened to me this morning thank god no bodily injury and he was my hero of the day. He dealt with the crazy & weird driver. The usual thing people would do is end up scolding me because I was careless enough not to look properly and been driving recklessly. However, he melted my heart when he was comforting me instead of scolding me. He said, "Not to worry. It's alright." After that, I went to work and a simple call was received from him and he said again, "Not to worry. It's alright. Don't be scared."

A simple call. Few simple words - Just melted my heart.

Here, I would like to thank HIM for entering my life and brighten my day. Made me felt like a baby, a princess, a queen.. as day passes by.


Therefore, this post is dedicated to him and only him alone. *Kisses*

Love,
Sweet Sugarbabes

1 comment:

  1. wish u r happy now and ur relationship will last long forever.

    ReplyDelete