Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sweet #21

First of all, a big

SORRY to ALL.. 

As I was away from the blog for almost 2 months. I know I shouldn't be saying this but I was freaking busy for the past two months over exam and work. 
*FYI: I am a part time student and a full time worker.*

Anyways, UPDATES for the past 2 months: 

1. Preparation of exam - 1 month plus
2. Exam period - 3 weeks
3. Moving of office and setting up new office - few weeks. Lost track of calculating the time. 
4. Looking for a new job opportunity - haven't found one yet.  Grrr.. Damn! 
5. Celebrated my love's bday and bought a wallet. 

6. Hang out with friends - to be updated.
7. Got my predicted examination results!! Thought I was going to fail my accounts I've passed ALL!! 


8. Celebrated birthdays - to be updated 
9. Attended wedding dinner - to be updated
10. Attended Hennessy event @ Straits Quay, Penang - more updates

11. And Bla .. bla.. bla..

That's about it. If I were to write too much, I think you will be bored about it.  

Sweet Sugarbabes

1 comment: