Monday, July 23, 2012

Sweet #22

Drains me up badly. 

20th July 2012: 
Works from 9am-5pm as usual. 
Rushed back home from office after my normal working hours. 
Had a short and quick dinner at home. 
Helped my beloved dear to finish up his work. *Not complaining* 
Attend a birthday bash. 

Having to attend a birthday bash on a Friday would be lovely. Enjoyed my night with the girls but it was a tiring day. 

 Happy Birthday, Mandy Mok!! 

21st July 2012:
Work my ass off again from 9am -1pm. 
Went for a short lunch. 
Watched Bands of Brothers at home. 

Dinner. 
Sleep

22nd July 2012: 
3am - Wakes up and drives down to KL.
7.30am - Reached Puchong, KL. 
8.00am - Packs up everything
9.00am - Finished packing
10.00am - Breakfast
10.30am - Rest 
1.30am - Drives to Pavilion, KL
2.30pm - Heads back to PG
6.00pm - Reached PG
6.30pm - Dinner 
7.00pm - Sleep 

It was a tiring weekend and drains up all my energy which I slept for 12hours straight. 

However, no matter how tiring it was, it would not drain me up as badly as - one call from 

MY BOSS-ES
*Their way of draining me up is just extreme and would just spoil your mood* 
Just wished I had them as my sandbag to be punched and kicked as I like. 



Sweet Sugarbabes

No comments:

Post a Comment